Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bejamin/Featherpelt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Bejamin/Featherpelt Empty
PostSubject: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:13 pm

So sorry I couldn't upload anything, hope the description is enough!

Clan position: former warrior, is now a kittypet
Appearance:
Eye color: greyish blue
Fur color: soft grey fur, with a white underbelly
Any markings: nada, but he does where a light blue color with a bell on it
Scars: only a faded scar across his stomach
Personality: Featherpelt is very softspoken, and gentle. He prefers to keep to himself, and doesn't like to get into fights or disagreements. He's quite the gentleman, and is typically kind to those around him. He's rather meek, and prefers to keep to himself. He's not the bravest cat, however, and much prefers a life of comfort to that of a cat in a clan.
Dislikes: fighting, war,getting hurt, water
Fears: Clan cats, dogs
Other: Featherpelt will hear nothing of clan cats, nor talk about his past with them. In fact, he likes to pretend he never associated with them.
History: He was born to Smokefur in Windclan, and become a warrior at six moons old after being apprenticed to Willowhisker, a she-cat. He never was particuraly good at fighting, but eventually he proved himself as a warrior even though he was hardly good at combat. One day there was a dispute with Thunderclan over a chunk of their territory. He was still a young warrior, and watched as other cats around him were slaughtered and wounded, including friends, and cats he had come to known as family. Another cat from Thunderclan wounded him after slashing his belly after he gave a halfhearted attemot to attack it, which was where he got his scar. Rather than fight back life a true warrior, the tom ran off, terrified, believing he was not fit to be a warrior, and allowed a two-leg to take him in by the twoleg place near Winclan territory., breaking the warrior code. To this day, he fears the clan he was formerly in, and his conscious still haunts him. Now he lives with a twoleg, and goes by Benjamin.

Sample RP regement:1. A kit from another clan is currently drowning in the river, squealing out for help. Given your character's personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Benjamin lay asleep, outside by his twoleg's nest. Suddenly the tom heard a high pitched scream ring through the forest, and his ear twitched, and he stirred. What was all that commotion? As he crept closer to the noise, he could see a young kit, gasping for air in a raging river. His eyes widened. It's a Windclan kit! The kit looked at him with pleading eyes, and grapped ahold of a thin branch attached to a dead tree with her mouth. It was clear it couldn't hold on much longer. The cat hesitated, then turned away. I'm done with these clans. He winced as he heard another wail from the kit, then just as fast as it came, the wails and cries stoppped. Benjamin hung his head.

" I'm so sorry," he murmered, then quietly padded away. I told myself, I would never be involved with a clan again! he reminded himself firmly, but somhow, couldn't shake the feeling of guilt away.

Acceptance

Last edited by Happyhobbit on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Hey Hobbit! :3  thanks for joining!!

So the issues are listed below

Quote :
nine moons
Firstly, kits are apprenticed at 6 moons.

Quote :
One day there was a dispute with Thunderclan.
Why?

Quote :
Another cat from Winclan wounded him after slashing his belly,
why would a cat from his clan do this?

Quote :
Now he lives with a twoleg
Where? On old WindClan territory in the barn? Off the map?

Oh and you're missing something at the bottom of your app

Wow, interesting character.......I wonder how you'll rp with him
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:28 am

Wow, I always forget that word! I didn't even notice half of the stuff you pointed out before, thanks for telling me, I'll get right to fixing it!
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:34 am

Ok, all fixed!
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 am

Well you fixed some of it..... It still doesn't say why another Windclan cat attacked him. They're in the same clan, why would that happen? Also, it doesn't say where the Twoleg nest that he lives in is

Oh and I just noticed. It says he's 39 moons old (two-ish years), 24 moons would be 2 years, 36 is three
And the word is still missing
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh, dear. You/re right, it did say he was attacked by a Windclan cat. I meant Thunderclan, my bad, sorry about that! Ok, now most of it should be fixed. Anything I else I need to tweak?
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Just one left

One-Where is the twoleg nest? such as, which territory is it closest to? https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com/t13-the-current-territory here are the territories

Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Okey, that should be better now, all tweaked!
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Okay, after strenuous and meticulous work, this app has my stamp of approval

Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Yayyy Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Bejamin/Featherpelt   Bejamin/Featherpelt EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

Heya again Hobbit xD

Soooo addition to the appppssss, so I'm afraid I must unapprove this app until you add the new thing, the SPECIALS stats. Sooo yeah, sarry!

Code:
[b]SPECIALS Stats:[/b] (See the creations rules for description which can be found [url=http://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com/t1-general-rules]|here) |[/url]
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:
Speed:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content