Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loststar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Loststar Empty
PostSubject: Loststar   Loststar EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Loststar
Loststar YeGfnpO
Clan: ShadowClan
Clan position: Leader
Appearance:
Eye color: Amber
Fur color: Her base fur color is a dark brown color
Any markings: Loststar has a lighter tan marking from her face, to her underbelly, to her tail. She has a light brown muzzle with a black chin, a black nose, and black ears. The tips of her ears are brown, and the insides are black. Her front right paw has black knuckles, and the back left has a brown sock.
 Scars: Loststar has a long scar across her right eye, which is missing. She has a rugged scar on her left shoulder, A bite mark near her back, and a scratch on her side.
Personality:
 Likes: Loststar's favorite prey is crow, she also loves pigeons, she loves her clan, hunting, patrolling, leading, praise
 Dislikes: She despises the taste of sparrow, hates water, can't stand the scent of RiverClan for reasons explained in the history
 Fears: Badgers, and RiverClan cats
 Other: Loststar is a very professional cat. She speaks with articulated words, and with her head held high. She knows that she should be respected, and resents anyone who doesn't. She has respect for her elders, medicine cats and StarClan. Loststar will often consult with any of the three when she's in need. She demands respect from all of her warriors, and hates when any of them are disrespectful to her or any of her Clan.
She's very loyal to her clan and to StarClan, and hates it when cats insult either. She is very kind to those in her own clan, and very merciful to sick and young cats. She will act with surprise and fear when the word "badger" is mentioned, and tries to stay as far as she can from RiverClan cats. If she encounters a RiverClan cat on her territory, she will attack without question. If she comes across a RiverClan anywhere else, she will run away unless there is reason to stay.
SPECIALS Stats: +5 strength for ShadowClan
Strength: 10
Paws: 4
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 3
Leaping: 5
Speed: 6
History: Loststar was born to Mossear in the season of leaf-fall. She had four other siblings, 2 of which died after contracting greencough come leaf-bare. Mossear was sad, but became even more protective of her remaining three kits. She never let them out of her sight, and watched them proudly from afar when they were apprenticed. All three became fierce warriors, and their mother was so happy.

Loststar wasn't always known as "lost." She was first known as Lightkit, then Lightpaw. She was apprenticed to Blacktail, a large brown tom with a black tail. After moons of strenuous training, she became a warrior. She was Lightface, and remained as such for a mere one moon.

One moon later, she came across a badger while out hunting. It proceeded to attack her, slashing at her face. She was hit within the first minute, and she found her right eye lacking the ability to see. The badger also scraped her left shoulder, leaving her with a nice scar. A nearby patrol heard her cries for help, and together they chased the badger away. Lightface was grateful to the patrol, but was forever unable to see out of her right eye. The medicine cat could do nothing for her, which crushed her hopes. She believed she would be unable to carry out her duties with only one eye. But, she still had her ears and one good eye, and was still able to hunt and fight.

But because of her screwed up face, her leader renamed her. Giving her the name "Losteye." Losteye didn't really mind, it just reminded her of what she had lost, and what she had to prove.

She worked twice as hard, trying to prove that she could still fight. She became respected by all the members for her fierce determination, and was soon one of the best hunters and most looked-up-to in the whole clan. Her leader had noticed her great feats, and kept a close eye on her.

During a dispute with RiverClan over a strip of territory, Losteye was attacked from her right side. She had been unable to see the cat leaping at her from her blind side, and was left with some horrible scars. The cat's scent had filled her nostrils, and she couldn't breath for the weight of the cat. The RiverClan tom had left her with a few scratches and scars along her left side. She had been unable to walk for days. This is her reason for fearing the RiverClan cats, and why she hates their scent.

Her leader at the time had been killed in the RiverClan's attack. She had been on her last life, and died on the battlefield. The deputy had been devastated, but took on his leadership duties. After receiving his nine lives, he was given a message from StarClan. The message showed him that a cat with a missing eye was to be the next deputy, and so he named Losteye as his successor.

The time came when the leader died, who was a very old tom. He had been on his last life, and a wave of greencough took it. Losteye had been shocked, but carried out her duties. She traveled to the moonpool, receiving her nine lives from StarClan. She then appointed a deputy, and continued on as Loststar, the leader of ShadowClan.

Sample RP segment: (Your OC has reason to believe that one of his/her fellow Clan members is a traitor. Given your character's personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.  (and yes this is based on Fireheart and Tigerclaw, get over it)

"So you admit your treachery?!" Loststar hissed, staring down at the cat below her. "Pineclaw, you were once a great warrior. Yet, you betrayed your birth clan, and fed ShadowClan's secrets with RiverClan?"

The bracken colored cat was staring at the ground, a horrific gleam in his eyes. "Yes." He growled, bringing his gaze to meet his leader's.

"Then, Pineclaw, you are banished. You must never step foot on our territory again, and if any of my warriors catch you, they have my permission to terminate your existence. Now leave! And don't ever return, or there will be consequences!"

Pineclaw stood, and hissed daringly at his birth clan before shouldering his way out of the camp. He ran with his tail held high, and his teeth bared.

Loststar sighed, leaping down from her perch. She padded into her den, and curled up. What kind of world is this? she wondered, Where a cat born into a clan, will betray us in the blink of an eye?

(Acceptance)

Last edited by Silverclaw on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Loststar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loststar   Loststar EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:30 am

Ooh, she seems interesting. I think you just need to add to her personality section, and she's good to go!
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Loststar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loststar   Loststar EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:49 am

First of all, there was plenty of personality to begin with, but I added to it. That better?
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Loststar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loststar   Loststar EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:03 pm

I'm sorry, that was so stupid of me. I must have read the app wrong, I'm so sorry! Yup, all approved, and again, I'm really sorry about that mistake. That's just one of my displays of idiocy, ha ha. Of course, approved! Now... where is that mod tool thingy again?
*fumbles around like old lady*
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Loststar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loststar   Loststar EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Lol, it's in the bottom left hand corner, just click "Quick mod tools" then "move" and then into whatever clan the OC is in.

And it's just a small mistake, I suppose my personality was a bit bare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loststar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loststar   Loststar Empty

Back to top Go down

Loststar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors OC RP :: Creation Center :: Create a Character :: ShadowClan-
Jump to: