Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxfur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Foxfur

Clan: Shadowclan
Clan position: queen
 Kits/Litters: Moonkit ( silver kit with grey eyes) and Stormkit (ginger kit with amber eyes, markings are similiar to mother)
Appearance: Foxfur is very beautiful, with sleek and shiny fur, and brilliant green eyes, and a slender figure. She takes much pride in her appearance.
 Eye color:  green
 Fur color: similiar to a fox's coat color, orange
Any markings: she has white “boots” on both of her left legs, and her tail is dappled with white
 Scars: nope
Personality: Foxfur is an alright cat to her kits she accepts, but will harshly judge any kittypet, traitor, or cat with a disability, such as a deformed kit.  She is known to be very full of herself, and is extremely proud of her kits, who she believes will grow into fine warriors. Foxfur often boasts about them, and can be very protective of them.She’s known to be rather hostile to those outside of her clan, even though she isn’t the most loyal herself.Though Foxfur has never done anything more to Loststar than mock her, she secretly believes the cat useless because of her lost eye, and secretly wishes her mate or one of her kits could grow up, and become the Leader, or even overthrow Loststar, as she believes they would be a stronger, more worthy leader of Shadowclan. She can be very pushy with her mate, and often attempts to convince him to ask Loststar to include him with important things such as taking him to the moonpool with ehr whenever she goes, or to give him an apprentice. She believes her mate is a strong warrior, and could make a good leader.
 Likes: her kits and mate, Shadowclan, good food from the fresh-kill pile
Dislikes: water, twolegs, kittypets, any kit she deems useless, Loststar
 Fears: any cat who knows her secret (mentioned in History)
Other: Once her kits are apprenticed, it's likely she'll simply stay in the nursery to help care for other kits.History:  Foxfur was born to Reedtail at the middle of Newleaf, and was apprenticed at six moons to Eaglefeather. At eight moons she became a warrior. As a warrior, she was especially agile and fast, but the life of a warrior didn’t suit her, as as she wanted to settle down, and produce the clan’s next generation, and she had three kits with her mate, Coppperclaw. ( She gave birth to the kits about five moons ago)

The she-cat was disgusted and ashamed when she discovered one of the kits was deformed, with a strange hunched back. About a week after it was born, she secretly took the kit to a river in Riverclan territory. She waited silently for the Riverclan cats to leave, and was about to drop the kit in the river. At the last moment, the queen decided she didn’t have the heart to rid of it, and instead left the kit where it was, assuming it would die of its deformity. She crept back to camp, and stayed in the nursery with her normal, healthy kits. When her mate asked where the deformed kit was, Foxfur claimed the kit must have wandered off, or been carried off while the clan slept, and pretended to be grief- stricken, while her mate mourned the kit’s “death.”At first, she was terrified a cat would figure out her secret, or someone had witnessed her abandoning the kit, but no one spoke, and she relaxed, believing she would never have to reveal her secret, and she would never have to worry again.

Example RP Segement:

Foxfur leaped in front of Rabbitfoot, her teeth drawn back in a snarl. “ You!” she screeched. Rabbitfoot turned in surprise, only to be thrown to the ground by the furious queen. The tom’s eyes widened, then narrowed suspiciously.

“ This kittypet is a traitor to Shadowclan!” the she-cat yowled. The former kittypet’s eyes widened, and he shook his head frantically.

“ I have seen him conversing with his fellow kittypets! This cat is no warrior, he is not worthy of any clan!” sheannounced a hungry, vicious gleam in her eyes. Foxfur gave the leader a purposeful look that was almost cocky. It appears our leader has lost her pride, recruiting such mouse-hearted kittypets.

“ That’s not true! I have never done any such thing!” The white tom said angrily, jumping out of Foxfur’s grasp. His eyes now focused on Foxfur, and were brimming with rage.

“ Lies!” hissed the she-cat, then gave the leader an expectant, almost mocking look, and raised an eyebrow before giving a small, sickly smile.

“ I suppose it is up to our leader to decide, now, isn’t it,” the orange queen said in a mocking tone, dipping her neck to the leader, who gave a low growl. Holding her head high, the queen made her way back to the nursery, feeling gleeful that if things went well, Shadowclan would be cleansed of this disgusting kittypet.

I hope her past isn't too much like a Mary sue, let me know if it is.

Acceptance

Last edited by Happyhobbit on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Wow, I am loving this character! She's actually pretty awesome! Here are the issues

-Perhaps give a physical description of the kits

-Write some more in the personality, like her attitude towards Loststar etc. There is quite a bit to your personality, but I just want something like how she acts in situations, like towards her mate, clan leader etc

-I'd personally like to know her attitude towards Loststar because of her missing eye, how does Foxfur treat her?

-
Quote :
and has had thoughts of leaving the clan, but she mostly keeps her darker thoughts to herself to ponder.
Perhaps include something about this in the history? Like why she's this way?

-There's the dislikes....but what happened to the likes?

-
Quote :
life of a warrior
so she's not a fighter, she's kinda like Speckletail and Daisy who help out the queens even when they're not nursing? Or will she go back to the warrior's den when her kits are apprenticed?

-How long ago did she drop her kit off in RiverClan territory?

This character is actually pretty awesome! I wonder if it would be alright for me to make this deformed kit....I could make her into the medicine cat of RiverClan or something XD lol

Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Sure, go right ahead! I'm really flattered you like her. I don't know why I didn't have likes before, I better add that. The other stuff I'll go ahead and tweak as well. And yes, she will probably go back to the nursery once her kits are apprenticed, I can add that too the application.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm

Alright, looking better

-
Quote :
take him to the moonpool
why?

-There's still nothing about why she's had thoughts about leaving the clan

-And I just noticed, you're missing the word at the bottom of the page

Also, sweet! I may have to do that....a crippled RiverClan cat...hmmm

Also, I have no clue what Mary sue is XD
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh, a Mary Sue is a character that is often ridiculously perfect, beautiful, often "cursed" with awesome powers, and has a super dark and tragic past. I've delt with them and trust me, it can get reeall ugly.

And aagghhh that word, I always forget it, thanks for reminding me.

You're right about the part about me not saying why she had dark thoughts, I might just get rid of that, and I'll tweak the thingy with the moonpool. The part with that was just me trying to add examples, I think I just worded it incorectly, so I'll fix that up.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Ah alright, good to know. And I don't mind much ^.^

Also, I was just curious about why she had disloyal thoughts. I thought it could have something to do with Loststar, and how Foxfur doesn't like her. Maybe she could be believing that ShadowClan is ruined or weak? Sorry...just suggesting things XD

Anyways, I was just wondering about the moonpool, 'cause it didn't make much sense. I mean, apprentices have to visit it once before becoming warriors, medicine cats visit all the time, and so do leaders. So I was just confused

Oh, and when were her kits born?
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah, I guess it doesn't I'm honestly not quite sure what I was thinking there. It's actual been awhile since I've read the series, so I've had to buff up on my facts. And you just nailed it, that's exactly what I was thinking there with that.( Nah, I didn't even think of that.)

Her kits were born five moons ago, at the beginning of Newleaf.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Well alright, everything seems to be in order here. You my dear friend, have my stamp of approval!
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Foxfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxfur   Foxfur EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 am

Heya again Hobbit xD

Said it all on your other app ^.^

Code:
[b]SPECIALS Stats:[/b] (See the creations rules for description which can be found [url=http://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com/t1-general-rules]|here) |[/url]
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:
Speed:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxfur Empty