Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackfrost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:36 am

Blackfrost

Blackfrost Captur10 

Clan: WindClan

Clan position: warrior

Appearance: 
  Eye color: ice blue
  Fur color: short black
 Any markings: he has a white like lions mane but short hair ofc.
  Scars: (Does he/she have any scars?) he has some notches in his ears from his warrior life style. Additionally, he has a deep scar on his throat hidden by his fur. This gives him a whisper like, almost raspy voice

Personality: quiet, two faced, smart, unassuming, sly, cruel, cold hearted, adept at lying and presenting his false image.

Likes: kitty-pets, patrols, fighting, and any activity that makes him a better warrior.  

Dislikes: clan cats, hunting for food, the warrior's code, and anything that holds back his progress as a warrior

Fears: anything that takes away his breath brings an intense fear.

Other: blackfrost is quiet most of the time on account of his poor voice. When he does speak often times it is in a rude, sly, or, cruel manner unless within the presence of a fellow clan mates or would be “associates”, where in he acts noble and wise. He is a two faced cat. In front of his clan mates and those he wishes to use he follows the warrior code without fail, he acts noble, brave, and wise. In truth he despises all clan cats and the warrior's code above all things.

He often breaks the code in private though he is careful to leave little or no evidence of his transgressions. He secretly hunts mentors and their apprentices roaming other territories for the pleasure of finding such a treat. His only purpose is to destroy the clans . He makes many allies, as many as he can, and holds no loyalty to anyone except on a whim and as serves his ultimate purpose. He prizes speed, silence, and in general stealth above all other skills. Thanks to his childhood he has a fascination with death and with StarClan.  On his list of vengeance ThunderClan is foremost while WindClan resides as almost an after thought in last place.  

SPECIALS Stats:
Strength: 6
Paws:3
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 8
Leaping:3
Speed: 9

History: Blackfrost was born to a pair of rogue parents during leaf-bare. His mother and many of his siblings died during that brutal leaf-bare. He learned his skills from his father at least at the start of his life. He has two sisters who also survived, however, they became kitty-pets. He is therefore well disposed toward kitty-pets as a rule and sees no issue eating with his sisters when times are hard and food is scarce, though he keeps this a very deep secret.

When he was 5 moons old he was hunting with his father in ThunderClan territory. They were set upon by two fierce she-cat warriors. During the struggle his father was killed and he sustained a grievous wound to his throat. He struggled until he blacked out trying in vain to avenge his father. When he awoke he found himself with WindClan's medicine cat. He had been rescued by a passing warrior who had also been skulking about in enemy territories. Seeing blackfrost's bravery the tom brought him home. From that day forward he became a member of WindClan. he worked hard for the clan in order to become strong and to take revenge on those who had killed his father and maimed him so cruelly. Yet, his time with the WindClan only showed him that all clans are cut from the same cold cruel cloth and yet there is safety within the clans that is not afforded in other life styles.

Sample RP segment:
Blackfrost was heading toward the river near to the riverclan camp hoping to chance upon a RiverClan cat to banish his boredom. He was supposed to be out hunting but he had not found much and so had slunk away for a more pleasurable pursuit. He dart from one small bit of cover to the next as was his habit. His paw steps barely making a whisper as he darted toward his destination. He kept his ears perked and eyes alert for trouble. Every now and then he would pause to take a deep breath searching the wilderness scent for it's denizens. The nearer he drew the more cautious he became.
Then, at last he picked it out, the scent of another cat. He cocked his head curiously at the scent, it was not just riverclan, it was also fear. He stalked ever closer until at last the keening fear filled wails reached his ears. He swiveled his ears slightly homing in on the noise.

It was a call for help. He carefully made his way to the river bank hiding withing the scrub brush and rushes. There struggling with all it's might was a kit. He could not tell from which clan the kit had come from though he assumed it must be riverclan. He lay hidden watching in amusement as the kit struggled to reach the shoreline and life. He wondered if any other cats had heard the kit as it pleaded in vain for help. He wondered if the fear scent had reached the riverclan camp. He watched and he waited hoping for perhaps a queen to make her way out to the river's edge. He would set upon the queen in a fury of shard claws he thought in cruel delight. Yet as time passed no one came, and the kit was growing weary. He rose slowly and quietly. He knew the warriors code demanded that he save this kit, but he had no intention of fooling around in such a way.

If starclan wanted this kit they could have it, after all it was one less he would need to deal with in the future. He carefully checked his surrounding to be sure he was not being watched before stepping slightly out of cover. Finding no one , certain of their solitude he made as loud a hiss as he could trying to draw the kits attention. The kit struggled to swim oblivious to this new addition to it's surroundings. Mentally Blackfrost cursed his weak voice and laying down once more he watched the last of the kits struggle in annoyance. He had wanted to add to the fear, to present hope that would be cruelly taken away at the last moment. Now he simply watched as the kit finally sank into the running water. What a waste of time he thought as he slunk away returning once more to the boredom of the hunt.

(Acceptance)

Last edited by shinigami3 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:29 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:52 am

Welcome Shini!! :3 thanks for joining!

-Not a big issue, but the boy cats are just called "toms" not "tomcats" while the girls are "She-cats" It's not a big deal just thought to tell you ^.^

-
Quote :
Kits/Litters: (for Queens only)

Mentor: (Only for Apprentices)

Apprentice: (Only for Warriors with apprentices)
you don't need this, you can just delete them ^.^

-
Quote :
He had been rescued by a passing warrior
I know that this is spoilers...and I'M SORRY but the territories are different. I'm not going to say when, but the clans moved from the forest. Here are the new territories. ShadowClan is surrounded by RiverClan and ThunderClan instead of WindClan and ThunderClan. https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com/t13-the-current-territory

-Perhaps explain why he became a warrior of WindClan? Since he was born a rogue, and despises the Warrior Code. I'd like to know why he stayed

-Maybe say where he got the throat scar? Was it from his battle before he joined WindClan? Or whatever ^.^

Wow...he's a very..sadistic character. *just finished reading the rp sample* I would not want Redkit to meet him, he'd kill her! She's so little and weak..... Sad

Anyways, almost ready for approval! I am really happy you remembered the word! XD
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 am

thanks )))

well i made the necessary changes and i guess can explain anything else. ironically i used a similar map when designing this character so i guess i knew that change already. it is how i plotted out my rp segment.
when i picked out the passing warrior i pick one that had strayed past thunder clan and into the shadow clan lands according to the map so they all were in similar activity and also it created a bond with his mentor though i didnt mention it but a cat that is already accustomed to sneaking into enemy territories and far from home would make sense with my oc's reliance on stealth and his activities.

throat scar explanaition was in the text all along

During the struggle his father was killed and he sustained a grievous wound to his throat

i think my edit explained well why he stayed but in short it was to learn from them in order to be more efficient at killing the same as he might study other clans to learn their fighting style and etc. originally he was a homeless wounded kit and then his hatred grew over the time he was an apprentice and early in his warrior career.

hahahahaha i hope for sure he meet redkit )))) hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Oh woops >.< Can't believe I didn't see that, sarry! I was reading at school so .....sorry ^.^

Quote :
secretly hunts mentors and their apprentices
what do you mean by this?......sure hope it's not cannibalism...scary! But I suppose it's okay if it is...I'd just like to know, 'cause that'd be eating cats

It stills says that he was rescued by a WindClan cat in ShadowClan territory, which doesn't make sense since ShadowClan territory isn't next to WindClan, in fact, they're across the lake from each other

Sorry for being so difficult...>.<

And nuuu! Redkit!! She's got a deformity, he'd kill her!! Sad
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:32 pm

ok my friend i changed the clans per your request. hahha and no need for sorry lol.

ah, well i had not been thinking of cannibalism. He would view it as hunting them in the sense he is hoping to kill them if he finds them, but he does not eat cats not yet anyways.

hahah i love that deformed cat redkit. She would have to fight hard to live but then again my oc does have random friendly whims.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:00 pm

I guess it was just me being silly, I should have known that XD

Oh and there's one part where you didn't change the clan, it says "from that moment on he became a member of windclan" only you changed it to thunderclap just not on that part *is on phone and can't spell*

Oh and you could have just changed the Shadowclan part, if you wanted him to be Windclan.

And Redkit would be terrified...she has spirit, but not really strength
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:05 am

ah i think it is approval ready at last ))))

you know i hadn't thought of just changing the shadowclan part so that is what i did. this way i still can be windclan as you mentioned.

here is my random thought, could you imagine this cruel cat as windclan's medicine cat, poisoning fools and such hahahahahaha sorry i was reading a bunch in this first book and thought it a funny thought since the part im on has so much medicine cats in it.

anyways take care my friend )))
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:40 am

Oh jeez, I wouldn't him to be my medicine cat....and he probably wouldn't be, since medicine cats are chosen by StarClan XD

This, my dear friend, has my stamp of approval
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Blackfrost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackfrost   Blackfrost EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:29 am

Heya again Shini xD

Soooo addition to the appppssss thanks to you, so I'm afraid I must unapprove this app until you add the new thing, the SPECIALS stats. Sooo yeah, sarry!

Code:
[b]SPECIALS Stats:[/b] (See the creations rules for description which can be found [url=http://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com/t1-general-rules]|here) |[/url]
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:
Speed:
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan