Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady's [terrifying] Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Lady's [terrifying] Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Lady's jaws cracked open in a wide yawn, stretching luxuriously after waking from her nap. She had fallen asleep on the small soft nest the Nofurs had brought for her. She took a moment to shake out her fur before padding from the room.

There were loud voices along the sound of stumbling coming from the kitchen, the Nofurs were awake. Lady rolled her eyes, they were so noisy! But of course, she loved them very much. With a purr, she strolled into the kitchen, rubbing her cheek against the female's leg. The Nofur bent down, stroking Lady's head with her big fumbling paws. Lady purred louder before trotting away towards the door.

She yawned again, nosing her way through the little flap at the bottom. Her senses were flooded with the outdoor world, eyes blinking at the light of the midday sun, nose twitching at the scents flowing into her nose. She opened her mouth to better taste this strange world away from the Nofurs, eyes twinkling with wonder. It's so different out here! she sighed, wishing she could spend more time out there. But, she couldn't. She would never leave her housefolk, they would miss her too much!

Her beautiful sapphire eyes searched the rolling hills, wondering if she would see anything today. After a moment of gazing, she turned her head and padded on. She suddenly picked up an odd scent, and realized she had reached the strange markings along the edge of her territory. I wonder what they mean? she pondered silently, sitting down comfortably on her side. Her curious eyes looked around, head tilted slightly. Her soft white fur waved in the slight breeze, and she was painfully aware of the collar around her neck. She loved the gold-colored collar as much as the next cat, but sometimes it could get annoying. There was nothing she could do about it. The sun shimmered on the fake-diamonds, and she purred quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Blackfrost watched the new kitty-pet from atop the roof of the two leg place. This was his favorite perch and from here he could survey a little of everything. He was always sure to rub along the under-belly of the monster to catch it's scent. In this way the kitty-pets that resided there would be none the wiser to his existence. So, from here he had watched her arrival. He had watched her inspecting the scent markers that outlined his clans territory. Something about the way the she-cat stood at the edge of her territory looking into the unknown made him think her out of place for her kind. He silently slipped off the roof top and joined her near the edges of her territory.

“ Are you curious about the world beyond this small patch of two-leg territory?” he asked in his rocky whisper.

(it is a little short but i think it a good start ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:11 pm

"Oh!" Lady gasped, taking a quick step back when the strange cat appeared in front of her. He spoke softly, almost as though his voice hurt, and Lady had to listen closely to hear what he had said. The tom was almost completely black except for a large white marking around his neck. He was a lot thinner than her, and she could see the muscles stretching along his body. Lady was surprised by how different he was from the fluffy kittypet, so lean and strong looking. He had an odd smell to him, similar to the scent of the odd colored machines the Nofurs used.

"Whatever do you mean?" The white she-cat asked in her foreign accent, "Zere's more to zis land zen just ze hills?" Lady took a deep settling breath, licking her chest fur to calm herself. "I vas just wondering what zeese scent markings were. Zat's all, I'm zo terribly zorry if I was bozzering you." Lady took another step back, watching the lean cat with anxiously nervous eyes, hoping the odd tom wouldn't harm her. Her soft fur was ruffled by another blow of the wind, her sapphire eyes sparkling in the sunlight. In truth, she was very curious, but she was far too afraid to leave her small plot of land.

(tis alright)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 pm

"Whatever do you mean?" The white she-cat asked in her foreign accent, "Zere's more to zis land zen just ze hills?"

The kitty-pet female spoke in such a strange way that Blackfrost had to think to make out what she meant. It was clear that he frightened this kitty-pet but that had not been his intention.

" Forgive me. I did not mean to frighten you " he meowed softly " I come here often to sit atop the roof and you are new to this twoleg place..... "

he took a step past the scent markings while staying within her hearing range.

" These scents divide up our territories, we 'wild cats' as my sisters call us. there are many things to discover beyond the two-leg place and these scent markers. some are terrible and dangerous but others are amazing. if you are brave enough i can show you something of them."

Blackfrost really enjoyed the innocent company of the kitty-pet. they were lazy and well fed but in this way they were not cruel. In a way Windclan was like this; not as cruel as other clans. Sometimes when he felt hatred twist his heart another feeling would enter when his thoughts fell onto the windclan. As he thought he turned his eyes toward windclan's camp.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Lady tilted her head curiously at the tom. He stated that he often sat atop the roof of the "twoleg" place. She was about to ask what a "twoleg" was, but he continued on about the scent marks. She felt herself calming, and her heartbeat slowed. She blinked, watching him with careful eyes. She still wasn't sure, but he didn't seem to be any danger to her.

"Oh no, no I simply couldn't!" she exclaimed at his suggestion, "I couldn't possibly leafe my housefolk, zey'd be far too worried!" Lady looked at him with a strange expression, fear mingled with the longing to know. "But...you could tell me about zis foreign land." She added softly, almost embarrassed. Her sapphire eyes stared at him, wishing for him to tell her. She watched his eyes, the were looking off into the distance, at what Lady didn't know.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 am

Blackfrost hated to admit it but deep down he was becoming accustomed to the clan's. he was so much like the kitty-pet becoming accustomed to his way of life, in a way fat and lazy. he turned to look at the female.

her eyes held the look of terror and longing. Yet she herself had said she was too frightened to venture forth. he stepped closer to her his tail swishing lightly.

" will you always be too frightened to leave this shelter?" he meowed " because beyond these markers you will have freedom. You will face dangers and you will struggle but you will have many friends who will help you to stand on your own feet. "

he sat softly on the edge of Windclan's border.

" Out here we live in clan's like large families. We hunt for each other, and protect each other from other clan's. Food is not always easy to find like in this two-leg place you call home. safety is not always a guarantee. " he continued lazily. " me i am not so certain that i know anymore what i am about. I am a warrior of the windclan. they govern this land that borders yours. beyond the horse place is the riverclan's territory and they are one of our enemies. So i fight and i hunt to protect the clan that took me in when i was only a kit. yet i hate all the clans because these clan's took so much from me when i was young, although windclan does not really hold the blame. This cruel voice was one thing i got from the clans but also i have been protected even though i break the rules we cats created for ourselves. "

he sighed and rested his head in his paws.

" i understand why you would be frightened and would want to stay here where it is comfortable and safe. But.....you should not let your fear rule over you. i have seen you many times staring out into our lands and i can sense the longing you have to see this world beyond your narrow lands. " he meowed absently.

he sat up suddenly as if struck with a sudden inspiration.

" Why don't you at least hunt with me for a little out here on the open hills. it will be dangerous if my clan catches us we will be in some trouble but i am willing to bet you have not tasted freshkill. I will even teach you a little of how to hunt. it is an important skill even for a kittypet. My sisters are kittypets like you and even they both know how to hunt. " he mewed " your 'housefolk' will not miss you for such a short time and we are in view of your territory. Will you come? "
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:59 pm

" will you always be too frightened to leave this shelter?" the tom meowed " because beyond these markers you will have freedom. You will face dangers and you will struggle but you will have many friends who will help you to stand on your own feet. " Lady was about to respond, but wasn't given the chance as he continued on. She listened carefully, ears pricked at his explanation.

" Out here we live in clan's like large families. We hunt for each other, and protect each other from other clan's. Food is not always easy to find like in this two-leg place you call home. safety is not always a guarantee. " he continued lazily. " me i am not so certain that i know anymore what i am about. I am a warrior of the windclan. they govern this land that borders yours. beyond the horse place is the riverclan's territory and they are one of our enemies. So i fight and i hunt to protect the clan that took me in when i was only a kit. yet i hate all the clans because these clan's took so much from me when i was young, although windclan does not really hold the blame. This cruel voice was one thing i got from the clans but also i have been protected even though i break the rules we cats created for ourselves. " At this, Lady tilted her head. Her sapphire eyes, once fearful, turned curious. What a strange way of life. She thought to herself, watching the black clan cat.

As he went on, the white she-cat listened intently. He's watched me? she wondered whether or not she should be creeped out. He continued to state that her housefolk wouldn't miss her, and she was immediately defensive.

"Oh, oh no zat's not true! You see, zey care very much so for me." She protested, waving her fluffy tail in the air. "Hunting? As in, for les animaux? You keel zem, and eat zem? But zat's so vulgar!" She had taken a step back, horrified by the very idea, "I couldn't possibly! It's far less of a mezz to just eat what my 'ousefolk give me." She was tempted to ask what he meant by 'kittypet,' but decided against it. "Plus, if it's dangerous to go into your terreetory, I do not know if I want to! I wouldn't be able to defend myself!" No matter how much the she-cat protested his words, she couldn't help but wonder what it could be like. Of course, she simply couldn't leave her Nofurs! She would miss them! She liked knowing when her next meal would be, and laying down in her comfortable nest. She couldn't imagine sleeping without a full stomach under the open sky. How terrifying!

"Why don't you just settle down with zome Nofurs? Zey'd treat you nice, and ees not 'ard to get zem to let you into zey'r nests. You just 'ave to meow at the door for a leetle bit." she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 am

Blackfrost laughed inwardly at her look of disgust at the mention of hunting and freshkill.

“ I will not disagree on messiness. I have many times eaten the food provided by “nofurs'” he said testing the new word. “ And yes I could always settle down with my sisters 'nofur' or even some other one provided I could find one who would not take me to the cutter. I just prefer to be on my own and besides there are things I must do before I can settle down to the easy life of a kittypet. “

he stood and stretched lazily.

“ It is too bad you are not more brave.” he commented “ I did not mean that your 'nofur' would never miss you only that we would not be gone very long, just enough for you to see what it was like beyond this.”

he gestured to the twoleg place with a flick of his tail.

“ as to danger I would not expect much. I only caution you since it is a possibility and it is always best to be prepared. “ he continued. “ we dont even have to hunt , there is the lake and the rolling hills.”

he turned to leave

“ My description is not good enough to present the image of what it is like out in the clan lands. It is a thing to be experience not talked about. Besides my words are often of poor quality.” he commented “ I have taken up too much of your time, so I will go. I offer a last chance to come with for a short time. I am not great company but it will be much more safe for you.”

He looked back at the female.

“ Of course you can go out alone any time. Bravery is a thing to be respected out here but the danger will be much higher for a lone kitty pet. To be honest I just feel sorry for you. You look so much like you want to at least see what is out there but yet you are held back by something. That is why I offered to show you these things. You aren't like my sisters, lazy and set in their path. You are delicate but have some fire inside you, i respect that. You want to do something but cant and I think that is a sad thing.”

Blackfrost looked back out into the hills wondering if his last words were for her or more for himself.

“ Anyway, will you come or not?” he asked firmly and with a sense of finality.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Lady listened carefully to the tom once more, tilting her head curiously. His words were very convincing....the soft she-cat could almost....But of course she couldn't! What if something happened? What if she was attacked, and crawled back to her houefolk bleeding? They'd never let her outside again! She couldn't possibly! But....it was just so tempting!

She thought for a moment, watching the black tom with her cautious eyes. "I-I zink zat I will. I-it looks so wonderful out zere, but can you promise zat we won't get caught?" She finally asked, waiting for his answer when a though occurred.

"Oh! I do not even know your name!" she gasped, "Ze Nofurs call me Lady."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 am

Blackfrost thought the possibility of them getting caught was rather slim. So long as he avoided the major hunting grounds and stayed behind the patrols they would be fine.

" We won't get caught." he assured her with a confident meow. " I am most adept at hiding about. "

he looked out along the rolling hills his eyes taking in the swaying grass. he opened his mouth to take in the scents. He picked a path that would be enjoyable and safe.

" They call me Blackfrost." he meowed absently " i think we will take a run along the hill tops down to the lake edge. It will be both safe and close to your home. I hope you can keep up. I if you wish to stop and look about just let me know and i will keep watch over you."

Blackfrost darted into grass almost fox like. he enjoyed the open ground where he could run. Pausing atop the first hill he glanced about to see if "lady' was able to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:04 pm

"Eet ees nice to meet you Blackfrost," Lady nodded respectively at him, What an odd name! she thought to herself, though she was to kind to say it aloud. "I will make sure to do zat." she added, though the tom had already raced off.

"Oh!" she gasped, stepping tentatively over the line. She looked around before dashing after him, the rushing wind blowing through her thick kittypet fur. She felt her eyes watering as she sped on wards, the harsh breeze hitting her in the face. She didn't have time to think about it though, the she-cat didn't want to lose this "clan cat", let alone be left alone on unknown, potentially dangerous territory.

Lady noticed that he had paused on the top of the first hill, glancing back. She guessed it was to make sure she kept up, for which she was grateful for. With a huff of breath, she shot up the last stretch of the hill, skidding to a stop beside him. What a rush! she sighed, eyes searching the foreign territory for any sign of life. Seeing nothing, she turned her head to face Blackfrost.

"You run like zis all ze time?" she asked in a puff, trying to catch her breath. It had been a hard run for her, as she was used to walking around her housefolk's nest. She had never run so fast! It was a wonder that she kept pace with him, though her long legs helped. "Eet must be so tiring!"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Blackfrost was surprised and pleased to see that she had made it.

" Well, out here the prey is fast since it is so open and so we must be fast as well." he replied " you get used to running and it won't be so tiring. "

he looked about keeping his senses on alert

" We can take a slower pace if you need it." he offered politely " in truth i wanted to see what you were capable of. We can explore around a little if you want."

He began to walk down the backside of the hill, keeping a pace he felt the shecat would be comfortable with.

" lady, I am glad you joined me. Not many are so brave. You are interesting for certain." he mewed politely. " of course i am not so good as a guide so i think i am getting the better part of this."
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:16 pm

"I zink I can keep up!" Lady smiled radiantly, the sun sparkling off her sapphire eyes, "It's wonderful out here, zo....beautiful." The white kittypet sighed, gazing out at the moorland before her. He spoke to her again, and once more, she listened. The wind ruffled her usually groomed fur, but she didn't shiver.

"Oh no monsieur! I am so very grateful to you for taking me out here, I would never 'ave been brave enough to come on my own. " She added in response, finally catching her breath. Though she was sure she would lose it again once they started running. She wouldn't complain though, how could she? This was the first time she'd been so far from her Nofurs, it was so exhilarating. She felt like she could never leave! Though, of course she would. Her Nofurs would miss her! She couldn't possibly stay out here, could she?
Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:58 am

Vladimir laid out in the sun in the soft grass of his territory, absentmindedly chewing on the blades. "Dis ees so much better den Moscow..." he purred quietly to himself. The big cat got to his paws and stretched, then lazily wandered over to the fence dividing his territory and the cat next door's territory. Her name was...Lady, or something. He had never met her, but he had heard her talking over there with another cat in her shrill French accent for quite a while.

Suddenly he realized that they weren't talking anymore. Vlad quickly ran to the tree in the corner of the yard and scaled it, looking over the fence. Lady was gone. He knew she hadn't gone inside; he would have heard that. So where did she go? The blue tom climbed higher into the tree, digging his claws into the bark.

Finally Vladimir spotted her white fur alongside a suspicious-looking black cat, one he'd seen before and didn't like. He didn't think that Lady would ever leave her territory...

His curiosity got the best of him, so he climbed back down the tree trunk and squeezed through the gap in the fence, aiming to go follow them.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Black frost angled them toward the lake and the broken half bridge. here was one of his favorite haunts and at this time of day the patrols would be nowhere near them. it would be a brisk run but it would be good for his company to get used to such.

" Ah..er..yess it is very ..er beautiful." he replied not used to describing things in such a fashion " I think you will enjoy the run but i am sure you will be tired at it's end. You get used to it though. I will take you to the halfbridge, it is my favorite spot and i am sure it is safe to be there. "

he darted off though a little more slowly than before. he wanted the trip to not be quite so grueling on his companion.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Lady hardly noticed his slow response, she was too thrilled with the wonder of the WindClan territory. She nodded at his suggestion of going to the 'halfbridge', whatever that was. Lady assumed it was the small Nofur dock that her housefolk often used for fishing. Blackfrost darted off again, and Lady followed swiftly in his pawsteps.

He was going slower, Lady could tell. She was slightly grateful and partly annoyed, just because she had been raised inside, didn't mean she was unable to keep up with him. Hadn't she proved that already? With an internal shrug, she raced after him. She was soon incredibly thankful for his slow pace, already out of breath. Lady kept her head head held high, though it was difficult, but she kept pace with the warrior. She didn't even notice the russian blue tom from next door had started to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:56 am

Vlad trotted after them with a smile on his face. He kept his eyes locked on the two and ran a bit faster. Even though he had been out here many times before, it still gave him a rush every time he did.

As he neared closer into their earshot, he slowed his pace and called out cheerfully, "Privet, comrades~!" Vladimir's yellow eyes glowed happily, and his fluffy tail stood ran-rod straight in the air.

(Sorry for shortness... >.<)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:35 am

Blackfrost stopped the moment the russian tom spoke. He circled once to place himself between lady and this new cat. lazy kittypets were no real threat except among perhaps themselves but he did not want to risk his guest coming to any harm.

“ Is he a friend of yours, lady” Blackfrost asked.

(sorry it is so super short )
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 pm

(is alright)

Lady stopped and stared at the russian blue, shock spreading across her face "Yes, well not quite. 'E lives with ze Nofurs next to mine. I....do not recall 'is name zough." Lady smiled at the giddy tom, nodding respectively at him.

"Bonjour," she greeted him happily, "What are you doing zo far from your 'ousefolk?" A sudden though occurred to her, making the she-cat slightly uncomfortable "Deed you follow us?"Lady watched the new arrival carefully, not wanting to seem scared in front of the clan cat, but at the same time, cautious of the russian blue.
Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Vladimir cocked his head slightly, taking a moment to decipher what the she-cat was saying.

"Ah, my housefolk are fine without me for a leetle while, da? And so what if I folowed you. I just wanted to see what you were doing..." He kept his easy smile on his face and gazed at her, his big eyes innocent-looking. "And what are you doing here, Lady? Don't you hate leaving your people?" Vlad's gaze slowly shifted to the clan cat and his eyesgot dark for a flicker of a second before he looked back at the white cat.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 am

Blackfrost did not miss the dark look the russian blue directed at him but he ignored it. Instead he turned to Lady.

" lady shall we continue on our exploration? he asked " you are an excellent runner and it is not too far from here to the lake. We can even invite your kittypet friend if you like. "

he cocked his head at lady, for the first time really sizing her up. She had turned out to be good company, though he found most kittypets were good company and less dangerous than the foolish clan cat's. Infact iof more of this sort of cat became members of the clan's perhaps he could even give up his mission to destroy them. He had taken so many lives in secret that it had begun to grow on him. He foudn every so often that he even considered following this or that element of the warriors code. Thinking this he turned to the russian Blue with a friendly look.
he wanted badly to chase this kittypet off per the warriors code but he did not want to offer danger to his companion whom he had said he would protect.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Lady scuffed around in the dirt, drawing her paw over the ground uncomfortably. "Well yeah....I do not like leaving zem, mais I just find it so interesting out here. I've never seen ze likes, and I feel...free." She spoke quietly, staring down at her paws.

"I would love to continue zis journey." She added, turning to Blackfrost. She licked her chest a few times, embarrassed by the compliment on her speed. Looking back at the russian tom, she asked "I'm so sorry, mais I'm afraid I do not remember your name..?" Her sapphire eyes watched for his reaction, a bit sad that she couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 am

Blackfrost stood and turned toward the direction of the broken half-bridge.

" Well, not to interrupt Lady, but we really should get going." Blackfrost meowed.

he knew they had only so much time before windclan's patrols would cross the half bridge and he wanted enough time to enjopy the location before he would need to take his charge back to her 'housefolk' He tested the word in his mind.

" besides, i should like to know a bit more about you and it is best we do such talk while we are at rest." he meowed " after this small visit i will bring you back to your 'housefolk'"

he laughed to himself finding kittypet words so amusing. It reminded him of his fat sisters and their lazy speeches. Then he darted off hoping the kittypet would follow, though he increased the pace knowing now that his charge could handle a much more brisk traveling speed.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:08 am

(oops I guess I was wrong Shini, I thought it was your post but we skipped Moontail...it's been a while though. Sorry Moontail!)

Lady cast a quick, apologetic look at the blue russian. She was still having difficulty remembering his name, but right now, she couldn't care less. She hurried away, dashing after Blackfrost. Her chest heaved with the effort of keeping up, her mouth hanging open as she attempted to catch her breath.

But she didn't care. Wind ran through her fur, sending a shiver down her spine. The sun glowed on the moor and shone on the lake, which was rippling to the shore and back. It was breathtaking. Lady glanced behind her, at the russian tom once more. Would he follow? Lady hoped not, then immediately felt bad about the thought. He was a nice cat and neighbor, why shouldn't he join them?

Lady couldn't answer that, as she followed Blackfrost. She couldn't match his speed, but was only a tail-length or two behind him. Her claws dug into the grass, pushing her onward as she raced after him. She was starting to tire, every breath taking it's tole on her. But what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady's [terrifying] Adventure   Lady's [terrifying] Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady's [terrifying] Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors OC RP :: Places to RP :: Other Territory :: Horseplace-
Jump to: