Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I do So Apologize

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

I do So Apologize  Empty
PostSubject: I do So Apologize    I do So Apologize  EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello my lovelies! I am so terribly sorry, but I'm afraid I am leaving. Yes I know, it's summer, what possible reason could I have for leaving now? Well, I'll tell you. I spend so much of my time on the internet, on my computer, sitting at my desk staring at a screen. I don't like that. I want to immerse myself in my real life, not this. That and roleplaying has just sort of....gotten boring for me. I do so apologize.

I hope you can forgive me. I may be on from time to time, hanging out in the chat. But that's unlikely, and I doubt I'll be returning. Don't worry, this isn't the only site I'm leaving, I'll also be leaving my other sites as well. Now, as for all of my characters. I think just killing them off would be a waste, don't you? So, if anyone would like to take over one or two of my OCs that would be just fine ^.^ Go ahead and tell me which ones you'd like to take below, and please, keep it at a minimum of two unless I change my mind.^.^ All of my characters are listed in my signature

Thank you all for being so wonderful! i am sorry to leave, but I must. If anyone wants to talk to me I have a Skype account, just ask ^.^ Other than that have a lovely summer. If you would like to take over as Head Admin just send a PM my way ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com

I do So Apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: