Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fools mission #1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

fools mission #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:07 pm

(mehhhh you skippied me! I was gonna pooost)

Silverclaw glared after the WindClan tom, teeth still bared.
"Alright Redkit, you can come out now!" She hissed after he was gone, padding into the undergrowth to recover the adventurous kit.

"Yay!" Redkit gleamed, bouncing out to meet her, "You chased him away! I wish I could be warrior now!" Silverclaw's eyes shone with laughter, giving Redkit a quick rasp of her tongue over the ears.

"Alright it's back to camp with you." She mewed, quickly guiding the kit in the direction of the camp.

Whitewhisker

Whitewhisker followed Moontail's scent, searching for her clanmate. The trail seemed to be following another scent, one that Whitewhisker knew all to well. Blackfrost! He's going through with his ridiculous quest She snarled to herself, lip curling as she walked along the trail. The scent grew stronger just across the RiverClan border, stopping Whitewhisker in her tracks.

Moontail's scent had crossed the border, though Whitewhisker's nose could tell she had lingered for a moment on the WindClan side. With a sigh, she padded carefully across the markings. All senses on alert, she continued to search for her missing clanmates.
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:42 pm

the sudden movement through the tall grass made Blackfrost nearly leap out of his ur. He was in the instant in a defensive stance. His Claws unsheathed, thinking that purhaps Silverclaw had managed to keep up with him, but to his surprise it was only moontail. his ears flattened in response to her hissing. Here was a cat with whom he had no good dealing.

" Ah, Moontail..." he mewed in exasperation " So good of you to join me on this little outing."

It took all of his energy to put on the face he wore around the windclan camp. he thought briefly of attacking the she-cat but in the end he thought better of it. Surely there was some purpose for her following him, and clearly she had not been intent on an ambush. he did not relax his posture and for a moment wished it had been silverclaw, at least that cat was not so filled with guile. No, moontail was like him, a liar to the very core.

" To what, do i owe the pleasure of your company, dear one." he meowed.

Clearly he owed starclan a debt of eternal hatred for sending this one to his door step.

(post size is no big mine always vary, and sorry you got skipped silverclaw my friend)
Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:05 pm

(Sorry :c I waited for a couple days and you never posted anything, so I just went ahead... ._.)

Moontail unsheathed her claws and glared at the warrior in front of her. "You hush, Blackfrost. Swiftstar has instructed me to bring you back to WindClan camp immediately." She had absolutely no intention of joining this rogue cat.

Just as she stopped talking, a familiar scent caught her nose. It was of WindClan. The grey warrior flicked her tail back and forth. She knew that smell anywhere. It was the scent of her friend Whitewhisker. The she-cat must have followed her.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:57 pm

(I know but you could of first tried to contact me...I mean, we were conversing over several PM's, and I was just biding my time, trying to figure out what to write. Also, since there isn't a WindClan leader at the moment, it would be best not to use a name for that character until he or she has been created)

Whitewhisker sighed in relief when she caught site of Moontail's grey tail waving in the air. "Moontail!" She exclaimed quietly, bounding up to her. Whitewhisker's lip curled when she caught sight of Blackfrost. "I see you've found the rogue." She hissed into her friend's ear, glaring at the tom. She sniffed, finding the scent of blood in the air.

"You met a RiverClan warrior didn't you?" Whitewhisker smirked, she couldn't help but reveling in this fact. She sat down beside Moontail, wrapping her plush tail around her paws. "I knew this was a terrible idea. You must come back to camp now, before our leader gets more pissed off." She added with a sneer, gently licking her paw and running it over her ear.

Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:46 am

(I sowwy.... O^O)

Moontail smiled at her friend's appearance, then turned back to Blackfrost. "The leader has also instructed me to fight you if you say no~" she purred icily, wrapping her tail around her paws as well.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:46 am

(Okay I'm getting confused now. Now to reinstate the posting order
Shinigami
Silverclaw
Moontail
Capiche?)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 am

For just a moment Blackfrost seriously thought about taking back his curse on starclan seeing as they saw fit to send these two fox-hearted beasts to his very presence. Never the less he put on the windclan mask he wore so often back home.

“ Ah Whitewhisker so good to see you as well.” he meowed. “ And yes I did in fact meet a riverclan warrior, a fierce one at that.”

Moontail's icy purr made his eyes narrow.

“ Now Moontail we both know that isn't true.” he replied “ It would seem you simply have the urge to test yourself and on a clanmate at that, how uncouth. Especially as I have the leaders blessing on this mission. “

He had not expected assassin's but it didn't matter really. He was not opposed to killing these two.

“ I have no intention of leaving with either of you.” he replied as he turned and darted away at top speed.

(ok i am starting the post order as per silverclaws note ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:58 am

Whitewhisker let out a hiss of annoyance as he dashed away. She cast a quick glance at Moontail before following him swiftly. The WindClan she-cat prided herself on being the fastest cat in the clan, so she was right on his heels. She didn't want to overtake him too quickly, that wouldn't be any fun!

"Come on!" She called to Moontail, giving chase to the tom. "You'll return with us or be cast out!" She added, shouting to Blackfrost. She knew he wouldn't listen, she should have known he would try to finish this idiotic mission. Great StarClan he was a flea-ridden mange-pelted excuse of a cat! Why was he still in WindClan? Their leader should have sent him away from the beginning. Whitewhisker's paws slipped into the path he took, not even a step behind him. She knew she could catch him with ease.
Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Moontail let put a soft growl of annoyance and bounded after the black tom. She dashed past Whitewhisker with a twitch of her fluffy tail and leaped on Blackfrost's back, raking her claws down his spine. She was tired of his unloyalty and she wanted to end it now.

The grey warrior hissed menacingly and hopped off his back, her eyes narrowed to slits and her ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:50 pm

His initial impulse was to round on her. However he decided to take a different tack with these she-cats. Her claws had bit deep but he did not allow his pain to show.

" Such a vile display Moontail. so much aggression toward your own clan. How disgusting." he meowed in contempt. pitiful really, and here i could never attack my own clan."

he turned to the she-cat

" If our leader requires me back at camp then of course i will go. i would never disobey such an order. i simply wanted to see just how far you would take your aggressive actions."

With that he passed by the two aiming back toward the Windclan camp. he could suffer a little disgrace in order to bide his time.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Whitewhisker glared at Blackfrost, raising her head to sit tall. "Yes, our leader does. You were not given express permission for this, and it is against the Warrior Code." She added, watching him with distaste. The grey warrior exchanged a glance with Moontail, before standing again.

"Blackfrost, Moontail, we are going against that Code by staying on enemy territory. It is time for us to return to the camp. Blackfrost, if you won't come with us, we do have permission to use force." With that, she turned tail and began to walk respectively towards the border, waving her tail.
Back to top Go down
Moontail
Apprentice
Apprentice
Moontail

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Moontail shot a look at Blackfrost and followed close behind Whitewhisker, her tail in the air. She was sure that rotten r ogue was going to try something on their way back home, and she was prepared.

Her muscles tensed and rippled under her fur as her blue gaze slid over to the black cat. She wrinkled her nose in dishust and looked back towards the trees. Cats like him did not deserve to be in clans.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:00 am

blackfrost made his way, with the she-cats, back toward the borders of wind clan territory. He felt himself a prisoner. He looked over at whitewhisker and then to moontail. he was sure he could not defeat them in combat and more so he had no explanation for their deaths to hand off to the clan leader. No, for these two he would have to arrange something special. he could bide his time until then. For now he would return to the camp but that did not mean he could not amuse himself while they journeyed.

" Whitewhisker, if we already broke the warriors code, why not just continue along into shadowclan's territory? it is much closer than our own territory." he asked in friendly fashion " Ah, never mind i forgot you only follow moontail's lead. Of course it is no fault of your own. You have always just been a follower, even back when we were apprentices. Must be the fear of leadership i guess."  

he looked a moontail cruelly

" You, on the other paw, moontail. i heard you were one who liked to consort with rogues. I would think you would have a much better appreciation for me my dear friend." he meowed sweetly " I mean you are very nearly a kitty pet as it is."
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Whitewhisker's whiskers twitched angrily, but she did not react.

"Just ignore him." Whitewhisker hissed into Moontail's ear, "He's just trying to aggravate us." Even as she said this, she cast a glare at Blackfrost.

"We have already broken the Warrior Code by crossing into RiverClan's territory. We will not, I repeat, not break it anymore. How will we explain this to Loststar or RiverClan's leader if we're caught? I'm surprised you weren't dragged back to their camp already. And I believe it is clear that I am loyal to WindClan's leader, not any particular cat." With that, Whitewhisker whisked on ahead of Blackfrost, leading the way back to WindClan territory.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:18 am

blackfrost darted up closer to whitewhisker.

" perhaps i spoke out of turn whitewhisker. Even so, why would we bother to explain ourselves to these other clan's. We do as we please, and even at this i think we should expand our hunting grounds beyond the horse place even up to the river. I enjoy fish and no sense in river clan having the whole thing. " he meowed casually.

he cast his gaze about the tall grass.

" I come here often to hunt and only this one time have i met a warrior of any skill. we could take that land easily." he mused as he trotted along with the much faster she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:14 am

Whitewhisker's lip curled at the tom's words, her neck fur bristling angrily. But she said nothing, only casting a glare his way. When Blackfrost trotted up to her, suggesting the blasphemous idea of taking over RiverClan's hunting grounds, she stopped cold.

She set off again, her ears twitching with anger. Her response was called over her shoulder, keeping herself a little ahead of the tom.

"There have always been four clans. We cannot take another Clan's territory, that would be against the Warrior Code. That and it would be just plain wrong. How would you feel if ThunderClan drove us from our home? That would be unacceptable! We would have nowhere to go! No. Leave RiverClan to their fish, I never liked water anyways." With a huff, the she-cat began to run. She pushed off the ground, digging her claws into the mud as she went. It wasn't long until they crossed the WindClan border.

"I suggest we hunt before going home, it would be rude to return without something of value." She added, pausing a few fox-lengths from the border.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fools mission #1   fools mission #1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fools mission #1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors OC RP :: Places to RP :: The Lake :: Riverclan Territory :: Stream-
Jump to: