Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Lady  Empty
PostSubject: Lady    Lady  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Lady
Lady  FGuFO9I
Territory: Just moved into the twoleg nest near horseplace
Bloodline: Born in a different land, but adopted by her twolegs and brought to their nest near WindClan territory
Clan position: Not apart of a clan, kittypet
Appearance: Note: She wears a gold-colored collar with fake diamond studs in it. Her gorgeous white fur is silky and soft, with a very fluffy tail.
Eye color: Sapphire blue
Fur color: Snow white
Any markings: None
 Scars: None
Personality:
 Likes: Sunshine, her housefolk, clear days, cats, nice cats, traveling, running
 Dislikes: Dark cloudy days, rain, getting lost, being scared, being away from her housefolk
 Fears: Getting lost, losing her housefolk, death
 Other: Lady is very elegant, beautiful and ladylike. She is kind and friendly to everyone. She is both caring and protective towards any cats. She is incredibly loyal to her housefolk, believing that the lady cares for her very much, and knows how much she would be missed if she left. She speaks with a french accent, and is very polite to everyone, yet curious at the same time. She walks with respect for herself, but respects all around her as well.
SPECIALS Stats: +1 for kittypet
Strength: 1
Paws: 4
Endurance: 4
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 3
Leaping: 5
Speed: 7
History: Lady was born in the season of greenleaf, to a beautiful white she-cat and a light gray tom. She was the only kit in the litter, and her mother was very overprotective of her. She rarely went outside, and spent most of her time in with her mom and housefolk. Her mom taught her to be a proper lady, and she got her french accent from her parents.

When she reached 6 moons, her housefolk took her away, and she found herself in a different nest. She was stuck there for a few seasons, until a twoleg came and took her away. She was taken into the belly of a monster, and then brought to another twoleg nest.

It was very confusing for her, and she was scared at first. But she got used to it after a while, and grew to love her new housefolk. There was already another kittypet living in the nest, and she was a bit tentative about meeting him. Luckily for her, her housefolk never took her to the cutter. She'd be a she-cat forever.

After a little bit, she became a bit more adventurous. She'd venture out into the yard, and sometimes she'd stare into the horseplace, curious of the strange creatures. She'd meow to leave the nest so often, the twolegs bought a cat door so she wouldn't be so annoying. She'd leave pretty often, and go out to the edge of her territory. It was strange, whenever she'd get to the very edge, there was a rather strange smell bordering the area.....

She doesn't understand or know anything of the clans, but she is curious of the scent markings. She wants to learn of them, and suspects that the cat she shares the house with knows something, but is a bit too afraid to ask. Her story starts inside of the twoleg nest, curiosity dragging her farther and farther away....

Sample RP segment: 1. A kit from another clan is currently drowning in the river, squealing out for help. Given your character's personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.  

Lady poked her head out of the flap door, sniffing the air. She padded carefully out, looking around cautiously before stepping out completely. Her ear twitched, hearing an odd sound in the distance.

"Hello?" She called in her strange accent, "iz someone zere?" The white she-cat opened her mouth, detecting a faint scent on the wind, along with the stronger one marking a boundary. Cautiously, she stepped over the markings, looking around nervously. So far, she hadn't been farther than the edge of the boundary, but the odd sound was growing louder. Lady glanced up, thinking the noise sounded like a wailing kit.

"Hello?" she meowed again, searching the area for the sound's location. She walked further into the territory, following the noise. As she grew closer to the wailing, she saw a small kit struggling to keep its tiny head above the water lapping at it. It was stuck in a fast flowing stream, and Lady watched with horrified eyes.

"Oh! Old on leetle one!" She shouted softly, running along the edge of the water. "I'm coming to elp you!" Lady searched around frantically, finding a small branch. She ran downstream with the branch trapped between her teeth. She watched as the kit was flung down towards her, and she swung the branch around. The kit scrambled to catch the twigs, and pulled itself up onto it. "Come tovards me!" She called, and the kit clawed its way along the branch.

She grabbed it by the scruff once it was close enough, and dragged it the rest of the way. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright young one?" she asked panically, licking the kits fur the wrong way to warm it up. "You're going to be just fine!" she meowed as she cleaned it.

She heard pawsteps padding up the moor behind her. She closed her mouth, turning to face the approaching cat.

"Hello?" She asked softly, ducking her head respectfully at the black tom.

"What are you doing on my territory?" he growled at her, fur bristling.

"Your terreetory? I vas just saving zis leetle kit. I sink she fell in! Is she yours?" Ladt meowed, pushing the shivering she-kit towards the black tom. He walked up and sniffed the little bundle, and gasped.

"It's Vinekit!" he mewed, licking her fur vigorously before picking the kit up by its scruff. "You saved Ashpelt's kit!" he mumbled around the fur.

"Vell, your velcome zen." She meowed, tilting her head curiously. But she was too polite to ask anymore questions, "I gess I'll just be leaving zen. I am so terribly sorry for invading your terreetory. Au revoir!" And with that, the beautiful cat nodded again before turning tail and racing back to her twoleg nest.

(Acceptance)

Last edited by Silverclaw on Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3
Apprentice
Apprentice
shinigami3

Lady  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady    Lady  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 am

ah i have only one thing to point out you named your oc lady but you keep refering to her as duchess.

for example here and Duchess watched with horrified eyes.

you will need to go through and change this. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Lady  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady    Lady  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Woops I thought I fixed all those

Better?
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com