Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Hello there Guest! You're not signed in! Please log in to enjoy rping with your OC's!
Warriors OC RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there! Welcome the the Clans! We hope you'll enjoy your stay. Create your own original characters! Be a kit, apprentice, warrior, loner and many more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady and Benjamin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Lady and Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Lady and Benjamin   Lady and Benjamin EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Lady peeked up above the Nofur's arms, peering out at the scene before her. She was outside, and the female Nofur was carrying her out of the shiny monster. Lady was too scared to move, sapphire eyes darting about nervously. She shrunk away into the Nofur's arms. They walked on, not stopping until they came to the door of one of their nests.

The female Nofur pushed the door open, walking slowly inside with Lady in her arms. The white she-cat sniffed the air, detecting the scent of another cat. She tried to hide herself again, a tad scared to meet this tom. The Nofur set her down, and Lady cautiously padded forward a few steps.

She opened her mouth, tasting the air to get a better idea of the tom. She was still incredibly anxious about it, swinging her head around to see if she could see him. Her soft, plush fur was fluffed up, making her look twice her size. She carefully licked her white coat down, not wanting to appear too scared when she met him. She sat down, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws, looking around for any sign.
Back to top Go down
https://warrior-cats-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Lady and Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady and Benjamin   Lady and Benjamin EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Benjamin sighed as he layed his head on his paws. From what he could tell, it would be leafbare soon. He hated leafbare. The cold, biting wind, the lack of prey, even around the house. It was true that he was kept in the twoleg's nest most of leafbare, but he couldn't help resenting it. Suddenly the grey tom lifted his nose to the air. He could smell something... another cat? Female, it seemed. Slightly curious, he began to walk in the source of the direction, to find a beautiful white she cat.

His eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected visitor. Or perhaps she was here to stay. Either way, he may as well be kind.

" Hello there. The twolegs call me Benjamin. What would your name be?" the tom asked, offering a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Lady and Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady and Benjamin   Lady and Benjamin EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Lady almost jumped in surprise at the approaching cat. He seemed all soft, but underneath his fur she could just see traces of muscles. She watched him carefully, confused at first by his words.

"Twolegz? What are 'Twolegs'?" She asked, glancing at the Nofurs "you mean ze Nofurs?" Her strange accent probably made it harder to understand, but there was nothing she could do. She took a moment to lick her chest fur in embarrassment, wishing she hadn't asked that. He'd think her stupid! What an idiotic first impression!

"I mean, eet ees nice to meet you Benjamin, I believe zey call me Lady." She quickly amended herself, carefully gazing at the Tom with her sapphire eyes.
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit
Apprentice
Apprentice
Happyhobbit

Lady and Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady and Benjamin   Lady and Benjamin EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Benjamin gave the cat a curious look as the strange cat purred an answer. He had never heard a voice anything like hers before. He wondered where the she-cat had come from. For a moment, he stared off into space, lost in his thoughts. Suddenly, he snapped back to their conversation. " Oh, yes... Nofurs. I guess I just call them twolegs, out of habit," he said, somewhat sheepishly.

"You'll like it here. The twolegs are good to me, they should like you," he meowed. It was true, they would like her. She seemed like a good natured cat, good for the twoleg kits. He remembered once there was another cat who stayed very shortly. He hated the twolegs, and bit and scratched the kits, and often said harsh, not to mention crazy things about the twolegs. He was gone within a day, the tom never knew where.
Back to top Go down
Silverclaw
StarClan
StarClan
Silverclaw

Lady and Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady and Benjamin   Lady and Benjamin EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm

"I'm sure zat I will love it here." Lady replied with a purr, smiling at Benjamin, "How long 'ave you been heere? I just arrived today, though I suppose that's obvious isn't it." The white she-cat laughed shortly, watching the tom with her sparkling sapphire eyes.

She curled her tail around her her paws, licking uncomfortably at her chest. She tried hard to ignore the odd scent markings she had noticed when the Nofur's first brought her to the nest.

(sorry for shortness!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady and Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady and Benjamin   Lady and Benjamin Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady and Benjamin
Page 1 of 1